skip to main |
skip to sidebar
.:: Old Wig ::.
Last night, I reminded Mindy that I needed to make hair extensions with her old wig, my reason being that I need to cover up the large chunks of red streaks in the front of my hair. (I am seriously unhappy with my current situation at work concerning my hair color, due to the fact that my hair color is a more natural shade of red and that many, if not most, of my customers have either said nothing at all or that they like the color. I'm talkin' 80 year-old grandmothers, by the way...)So Kelly, being Kelly, decided she wanted to try the wig on (Mindy was saying, "Uhm...it's kind of dirty. I don't know how long it's been there." xD) and looked scarily amazing in it. I swear, if someone didn't know who she was and saw her in this picture, they would more than likely believe that that was her hair type and length (when in fact she has very short curly hair with blonde highlights in the very front).I think she looks awesome, personally... > U < ~~ ♥ (Grow your hair out, Kelly! xD )
No comments:
Post a Comment