2.09.2009

.:: Lunch at School ::.




Here are pictures of a few of my friends at luuuunch~~ I was having the leftover eggplant omelets. They're actually very good warmed up in the microwave because they were extra soft. Anyways, from top to left to right... Dade, Kelly (with a very funny face, might I add...), Mindy and Mary. ^__^

It was actually a successful dinner and everyone liked my dish! I'm always afraid that my dish is going to fail and that no one is going to like it... I think I'm just paranoid about giving people new things to try. I know for a fact that not everyone is going to like the things that I like, but it still scares me if there's a chance that someone won't like it at all... D:

Anyways... Class was relatively...not good. I have a bunch of battle wounds on my right hand, hahaha. But it's because we were working with wire sculptures. (Pictures should be up next week!) But at least I got it finished and I think I was faily successful. > U <;

No comments:

Post a Comment