This morning, Mindy and I walked to school with Daryl. (Funny story, actually... She met me at my apartment on the 2nd floor and we decided to take the stairwell down to the lobby since it's much faster than the elevator, especially in the morning. We flung open the door leading to the first floor and accidentally hit Daryl on his scooter! I felt so bad, but he just laughed and joked about us almost killing him.) This doesn't normally happen, but he's a fun person to converse with on the two-block walk to school, I've concluded.
I really want a scooter now...xD He was swerving and weaving in and out of pillars and trash cans and everything. He also took out his ruler and started smacking trees as he drove past them...xD (Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of this, but trust me, it was hilarious.) Mindy was also telling me that she has a scooter back home that she used to ride around the block. I wish I had a chariot... D:

LAWL
ReplyDelete